Finally, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me – put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8-9

Sunday, April 5, 2009

BE MERCIFUL LORD


LORD; I ASK THAT YOU WILL TEACH ME TO LOVE WITH YOUR HEART...TO FEEL YOUR COMPASSION AND TRUE EMPATHY TOWARD OTHERS.


I ASK THAT YOU WOULD GIVE ME THE GIFT OF INTERCESSORY PRAYER...USE THIS VESSEL TO INTERCEDE IN THE KNOWLEDGE OF YOUR HEART...IN ALL WISDOM...BELIEVING...AND OBLIVIOUS TO MY OWN THINKING.


MAY I JOIN WITH THOSE WHO SEEK YOU IN ALL THEIR WAY TO WORSHIP YOU IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH.


MY FLESH IS WEAK LORD...BUT MY SPIRIT IS WILLING.


BE MERCIFUL TO ME A SINNER AS I COME.

No comments: