Finally, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me – put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8-9

Friday, January 15, 2010

LORD, THIS MORNING AS I SIT BEFORE YOU...I'M ALL OUT OF WORDS, THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO SAY...IF I SAY I LOVE YOU, I FEEL HELPLESS TO LOVE YOU AS YOU DESERVE...iF I DESIRE TO PRAISE YOU...NOTHING CAN PRAISE YOU ENOUGH...ALL I CAN DO IS SURRENDER THE VESSEL THAT I AM, THAT YOU HAVE CREATED, AND ASK THAT YOU USE ME AS YOU WILL...I lOVE YOU LORD

1 comment:

Angela said...

I have been praying along with you in your prayers this morning.

I've also had your play list on while I spend time with our Lord in my quiet time.

I've also been praising God for sending me you, a new follower on my blogs, a mighty prayer warrior brought to me...

This is such an anointed place. It has been such a sweet blessing to me this early morning.

((Hugs)))

yes, I've been breathing the sweet fragrance of our Savior...thank you for this time of worship and praise and prayer at your blog that I've had...