Finally, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me – put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8-9

Saturday, February 20, 2010

I love you, I love you, I love you....the only way I know how...I will sit here as you have asked and pray that your heart will be comforted...and each one who reads this will come for awhile and bow silently in their hearts before you, acknowledging your heart and the ache you have shared with us for the Love that you have for us, and the desire to be one with us even as you are with your Father...Be loved, my Beloved...c

No comments: