Finally, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me – put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8-9

Saturday, March 6, 2010

NO TONGUE CAN TELL

No tongue can tell

There's just no way I can put into words, what the deepest and best part of me wants to tell or say...that part of me that the Lord in His mercy and grace made alive and brand new...where there was sorrow and sadness, he gave me joy...where there was fear and doubt, he gave me peace...where there was turmoil and struggle in body, mind and spirit...he gives rest...It's not like what the world gives, or promises...it's foundation is sure and eternal...it is built upon the Word of God...that which is written, and that which He himself speaks to the listening heart, the hungering heart, the desperate heart, that longs for His presence and loving embrace...




I want that for you...you who might be reading this...I want that for you as much as I've ever wanted Him for myself. There is no other Love like his...there is no one as faithful and true...there is no one who will keep you in all your ways like Him...If you could only feel my heart, then you would feel His...for I have no heart without him...that was taken from me at an early age...but He came and held me like no one else ever did...He didn't speak...yet I heard Him, I felt His Love, it's not like our love...




Lord...please take what is on my heart and make it alive to this one who reads this...build a hedge around them and protect them from those unseen forces that would prevent them from hearing your voice, and feeling your loving arms...be their burden bearer...wipe their tears, ease their pain, whether it is physical, mental or spiritual...BE REAL TO THEM...in this sacred moment, this now moment...




Open their eyes and heart to your Truth...It is your Word that speaks in them, that is Truth...give them ears to hear....I ask this in Your powerful, Holy and righteous name...Amen




He loves you beloved...with an everlasting love...no matter what...no matter what...just crash on Him...surrender...all and everything...He will work all things together for your good...trust Him, believe, wait, rest....and REJOICE!

No comments: