Finally, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me – put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8-9

Friday, July 23, 2010

Genesis


LORD...even my God...You are the Way that is ever before me...
I am hemmed in on every side, yet your life and light draw me onward through this valley of the shadows of death. Your Living Waters refresh my soul...the Light of your Presence restores my soul, and I am filled with faith and hope...with confidence and covenant to press on toward the mark of your calling...For I
 have heard the sound of your voice, calling in the wilderness...
It is "Genesis" to my soul...and it is good. Your Holy Spirit
moves upon the waters of my life, and calls me forth...
Walk with me Lord...though shadows come, and midnight falls...You are the Light of my salvation...I will Wait for the
touch of your strong hand to lead me in the Way I should go...
Be praised and glorified forever and always.


No comments: