Finally, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me – put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8-9

Sunday, November 8, 2009

YOU'RE MY BELOVED


You're my Beloved

you're my Bride

To sing over you is my delight

Come away with me, my Love


Under my mercy

come and wait

until we are standing face to face

I see no stain on you, my child


You're beautiful to me

so beautiful to me


I sing over you my song of peace

Cast all of your care down at my feet

Come and find your Rest in Me


I'll breathe My Life inside of you

I'll bear you up on eagle's wings

and hide you in the shadow of my strength.

I'll take you to my quiet place,

I'll restore your soul

Come rest in me and be made whole.


You're my Beloved

You're my Bride

to sing over you is my delight

Come away with me, my Love


By Kari Jobe__Gateway Worship

1 comment:

Living GraceFully said...

Precious (((Shebet))),

This is so beautiful... Thank you so much for sharing it. (I've read it three times now.)

When reading, I ask each time: Why is it that it is always easier for me to understand Abba Father's love for others than it is to understand His love for me?

Why is it hard for me to rest in His perfect Love? His Grace?

I am so undeserving and yet know there is nothing to do to earn His Love. Jesus paid my debt... So, why is it so difficult for me to rest in Him and His Love?

And if I am filled with His Spirit, why doesn't His Love pour perfectly out of my life? Why do I feel that I am constantly tripping over my flesh?

Oh dear Abba, help me know and rest in Your Love and share it with all...

Praying that the Lord abundantly blesses (beyond measure) your family's Thanksgiving.

Much Love in Christ Jesus, our Bridegroom,

ooly!