Finally, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me – put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8-9

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Swallowed Up

Lord, these two pictures struck my heart in a strange way this evening...the first one made me feel lost and swallowed up...like I feel in this world most of the time...I see people full of life and comfortable in their skin...they communicate well with others and are very knowledgeable...some aren't even Christians...and here I am some particle of dust in the unimaginable and measure-less expanses of human life...an empty brain...no purpose...no aspirations...just the endless longing of the your green pastures, your quiet waters of peace.

Today, we stopped for a quick burger...and I could hardly stand the noise and chatter...it was garbled and irritating...getting on the internet and seeing the endless and numberless attempts at sharing testimonies (and my own) personal relationship with you...their convictions, their interpretations...on and on...works, works, works...

"Restore my soul Lord"...hear my cry...Break me, crush me in your hand and make me into that vessel that once received Your Holy Word, that was filled with Your Holy Spirit Word...that Word that was poured out and running over...bring me to that secret place, in the deeps of my heart...come sanctuary in me, be my dwelling place...I have nothing else to say...Let my only words, be your very own...words of Life and Love and Grace...

I cannot live, if you do not Come my Lord...I am worthless without you...I love you, with such pitiful love...but it is all that I have...I give you all that I have...Be my vision, my revelation, my one desire....Bless everyone and anyone who hears what I am saying and is crying out to you for the answer to this same prayer, in Your Holy Name......jOY

1 comment:

FaithAlways.. said...

Wow! Yes! Amen, (((((((((Shebet))))))))))! I feel God moving through your blogs each time I read them. Your heart is for God and all His guidance!

God be with you!