Finally, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me – put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8-9

Friday, February 15, 2013

 
 
 
 
 
Dear ones, blessed of the Lord,  my brethren in Christ Jesus our Lord.  Once again the Shepherd is calling me to come follow Him.  I know this is a call that is going out to all who would hear.  I have procrastinated in anguished prayer over this.  Even now my heart is heavy with such love for the brethren, and all who come seeking Him whom my soul adores.
 
I so long for the joyous fellowship that will soon will be ours before our blessed Lord.  For the silence that speaks louder than words, of faith and peace and love.  To hear the songs of praise that come from the Spirit and fill heavenly places with  "glory, glory, glory to our Lord most high"
 
Lift your heads beloved,  "Breathe"  He is the life and light of your soul.  He alone is our God.  One day, and soon, we will lay down in green pastures, and partake of still waters in Him.  Rejoice, and again I say rejoice, for ours is the Kingdom, forever and ever,  Amen
 
"SEE YOU IN THE MORNING"
 
Shebet 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

See you in the morning! Excellent and most encouraging promise!

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I just wanted to come and say thank you so much for your gift. It was such a surprise and I really appreciate hearing from you. I am glad that you have been able to hear about what God is doing here in East Asia. And be a part of it as well! Thank you for your prayers and for your giving. Sometimes it is easy for me to forget that God has a whole network of people who are a huge part of the ministry here. I love that you said the Holy Spirit had been whispering my name in you ear. I think that is so cool!

Thanks again!

Josh Dixon