Finally, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me – put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8-9

Sunday, June 7, 2009

THE SPIRIT AND THE BRIDE SAY, COME!


"You said you felt uncomfortable in your skin...that even when you are dressed, you feel naked and ashamed...


You know you can't hide from Me...not your body, your soul, your spirit, your thoughts...


The very fact that you feel anything at all is because you are standing in My Love Light, and it reveals to Me all that you are or ever shall be...


You have finally come to the point where you know that it is futile to try and change yourself, or deliver yourself from the bondage that you find yourself in...


My Love has drawn you once again to My side...I am here to help you My beloved...My arms are open wide to receive you...


Come and let Me wrap My Robe of Righteousness around you...come and learn of Me...Let My Spirit and My Word birth you into New Life, making your flesh, of My flesh, and your bone, of My bone...a New Creation!...a New Heart!...a New Mind!...with ears to hear, and eyes that see.


In this moment...you forgot your nakedness...for these moments you had ears to hear...your eyes were fixed on Truth...you saw the Way...I AM THE LIFE!...you have heard My Voice.


Come...Choose Life."......John 3:16


No comments: