Finally, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me – put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8-9

Friday, June 5, 2009


This morning as Mr. Moses and I sat down for breakfast...and we bowed our heads to say grace...there was a moment of silence...


That moment that we are ONE with Him who loves us...That moment when we stand in eternity before Him in the Presence of His fellowship...


That waiting of expectation, that we do not once again waste even one breath in empty words of thanksgiving...that longing desire to give true thanksgiving from the heart...wanting Him to partake of our desire to acknowledge Him in the receiving of His abundant provisions...


"Lord...let us be satisfied with pleasing you."


The words rolled over me in warm waves of agreement, as my husband continued on with asking the blessing...


I just sat there with the first sentence still echoing in the inner depths of my being...


I didn't hear the remainder of the blessing...for Spirit had spoken...He had given Life and Anointing to the one sentence He wanted me to receive...


It wasn't pre-meditated grace or obligated grace...it was His Grace that had come...


"Lord...let me be pleasing to You."


In my living...my giving...my worship and praise...for all of my days...pleasing You.

No comments: