Finally, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me – put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8-9

Sunday, October 25, 2009

BEARING THE IMPRINT OF IT'S ORIGIN




Lord, is there a vibration in my heart that only you can hear?

That distinct cry of a child that a mother runs to.

There is a welling up in me, that can't be expressed in words, groanings from deep inner space...melodious discords of longing and searching.

Shall I find that right note,

that note filled with power that will fill all my being with songs of knowing praise?

Lord, accept these songs of my heart...fill the sanctuary of my being...Your temple with praises of Spirit Truth.

My inner man worships you Lord...

Most Holy God.

Oh present moment

Devine Ambassador

Declaring the will of God

Full of Glory!

Full of Joy!

Expect nothing beyond it

You'll lack nothing

Be satisfied

with my all sufficiant grace

Oh heart

Accept with abandonment

ever advancing

never halting

in winds of providence

Life's infinite voyage


Oh adorable moment.... SET YOUR MIND LIKE A COMPASS

spread with veils....YOUR EYES FIXED AND FIRM

holy in Your manifestation.... UNWAVERED IN MY PRESENCE

though shadows fall.... DO NOT TRY TO TURN

with utter devastation displayed.... NEITHER RIGHT NOR LEFT

I AM reigns!....STEP BY STEP

with secret and divine wisdom.... ALONG THE NARROW WAY

in every passing moment.... I AM THE "NORTH STAR"

My ceaseless increase.... I'LL GUIDE YOU ALL THE WAY

most excellent,

bears the imprint of divine origin........ JEL

No comments: