Finally, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me – put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8-9

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lord, You Are My Happiness


Lord, You are my joy and crown...the lifter up of my head, you restore my heart
in the confidence of Your faith...Your authoritative Word...
Renew a right spirit in me, Spirit of the Living God, fall afresh on me...
Take not your Holy Spirit from me Lord...my very life depends upon the Light of your presence in me...
All that I am in this life is as nothing to me...You are my joy and crown...
in the midst of every circumstance and situation...
every relationship and aspiration...
I bow before you...most Holy and Righteous One
I surrender to Your sovereign will...
I do this not REALLY knowing what HOLY is, Your
Righteousness is, what Surrender is, or even your
Sovereign will...
I desire with all my heart to come before you in all
Truth...with a spirit that is fully surrendered to
my circumstances in complete trust and faith that
I can walk with You unafraid, and rejoicing in You
as You lead me faithfully in the Way of Happiness...
Blessed are they.............Happy are they, that put
their trust in you Lord...

1 comment:

FaithAlways.. said...

Amen, (((((((((((((Breathe))))))))))))))). Complete surrender & only then our trust full of faith will bring us His joy, His happiness.

Thank you for your shining walk with our Lord, being a vessel in Him to show His love and desire for His Creation.