Finally, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me – put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8-9

Thursday, June 10, 2010

























Lord...do you feel my pain?...There's a part of me that KNOWS that you do...and there's a part of me that is standing here crying out your name...Jesus, Jesus, Jesus...hear my cry.

I have come to see that there is no depth in the walk I've been walking...It is because of my simple and uncircumstantial life Lord,,,and now I've stepped off and into deep waters where there is no footing...the current of the unforeseen has caught me and would pull me under, along with others who have suffered in the midst of this same fate....

I have known only light afflictions in comparison to this trial...I have been at ease and comfort, not knowing it...there is no depth in me... You my Lord were a man of sorrows and familiar with grief...You have said that, "it is better to agree with the Word knowing that we cannot enter Your Kingdom except through much tribulation...and that if we (I) want to reign with You...then I must suffer with You...

Lord...tell me...how do I tell these devastated and hurting souls how to surrender to more pain...how do I tell them that they must enter in to the straight gate, the narrow gate, when they are already being pressed to the uttermost...?

I do not want to tell them anything that would compromise Your Truth, that would compromise your Holiness, your sacrifice, your grace...I stand back and I am frozen and helpless to speak....HELP ME LORD! HELP ME!

Beloved of my soul...give me depth, and wisdom and the compassion and understanding that leads to Your Life, Eternal Life....make me a soul winner...a laborer in Your Harvest Fields...

Holy Spirit, reveal Christ, in all of this...that I and this family may come to know You in the power of Your Resurrection....that we might in turn declare your wondrous works and the heights and depths of Your Love.

Establish in me the promises of Your Word...1 Peter 2:9

Let us drink from your eternal springs, and be renewed...may we sing your high praises, even a sacrifice of praise...here in the depths, where there is no footing...bear us up in Your Faith...commanding this storm, "Peace, be still".......and I will rejoice with thanksgiving and in the joy of my salvation, and the salvation of my household, and Your household Lord....this I ask and pray, in Your Holy and Trustworthy name...amen and amen..........

No comments: