Finally, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me – put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8-9

Sunday, January 6, 2013

WONDER OF WONDERS

 


CLOSER THAN A TOUCH ON MY SKIN
DEEPER THAN A BREATH I DRAW IN

STRONGER THAN A HURRICANE WIND
IS THE DWELLING OF YOU MY GOD WITHIN


Father, your Son said that he was going to prepare a place for us. Ever since I can remember, I've wondered how heaven could be more beautiful than the wonders of your creation here on earth. I've grieved at not being able to see even 1/10th of all there is here to see.
I just want to say thank you for all your creation. I'm sorry that most of us take it for granted. We distroy so much of your handi-work, some that has taken eons to finish. We have and are becoming so diobedient and disrespectful as stewards of this planet and it's resources.

If there is a heaven, and there is; How long would it last if flesh and blood should inherit such a kingdom such as yours. I say this in respect to the created world and the Kingdom that reigns in our hearts.

I love you Lord...thank you for the bears, the stars, and every ocean tide, the rocks and rills, the cattle on a thousand hills....thank you for uncharted lands of inner rhelms where you will conquer thrones and pricipalities in me, and set your kingdom, unobserved by human eye, and lift my spirit to where eyes have not seen nor ears heard, nor has it even entered into the mind, the things that you have prepared for your own...

Wonder of wonders...in what I can see...Wonder of wonders inside of me...Who can tell it?...............Joy

No comments: