Finally, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me – put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8-9

Thursday, March 12, 2009

HAVING THE MIND OF CHRIST


“If I speak with human eloquence, but don’t love... ..................................................... I’m nothing but a clanging bell.”
Lord__speak through me this morning__I give you my mind and my heart__let them be Your very own.
Speak to that one who is waiting for a word from YOU.
Let them know that in this very moment, as they read, they are not alone.
Hold them next to your loving heart__and let them feel the love that is there for them__Let them know that if they will just let go of everything__Even if it all falls apart__
You can pick up all the broken pieces and work it together for good.
Remind this one Lord of all the promises you've kept before__of all the prayers you've faithfully answered.
And as they stand still__let them see Your salvation.
The salvation of faith renewed__the soaking of the rains of Spirit upon them__the laughter that works like a medicine, so that they can rejoice in the glory of their first love.
Let today be the first day of the rest of their life__Your life in them__Let this moment run seamless into the next__rejoicing their heart.
Thank you Lord for the love you have shared with me concerning this beloved one.__Thank you for the love of the brethren that is ours, in and through your Spirit.
Come Holy Spirit Come__Let this one hear,
"This is my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased."
I ask this in Your Holy and Powerful name....Amen

No comments: