Finally, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me – put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8-9

Saturday, March 28, 2009

THE LORD KNOWS MY HEART

I ADMIT IT...I'M DOG LOVER! MY PRIDE AND JOY HAD TO GO LIVE WITH MY SON WHEN WE MOVED INTO THIS APARTMENT COMPLEX. IT KILLS ME...I MEAN REALLY HURTS INSIDE WHEN WE VISIT AND I CAN'T BRING HER HOME...SHE HAS RAN AWAY SEVERAL TIMES TRYING TO FIND US.

THIS MORNING, THIS PICTURE WAS ON MY YAHOO PAGE...I JUST MELTED...

LORD__YOU KNOW MY HEART...HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT OUR ATTACHMENTS TO ANIMALS...SOME SEEM MORE CONSIDERATE AND LOVING THAN OUR VERY OWN KIND.

THERE'S A GRIEVING I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO GET OVER LORD...I NEED YOUR HELP IN THIS.

AND HELP LITTLE ANNIE OKIE TO ADJUST AND FIND REST OF SPIRIT IN HER NEW FAMILY.

THANK YOU LORD.

No comments: