Finally, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me – put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8-9

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tonight as I was surfing the internet, listening to Praise Radio__my hubby stuck his head around, and into the den__His eyes were filled with tears__

“Momma” he said softly, and struggling to remain the strong man he is. “The Holy Spirit just spoke to me.__ He’s coming for us Dove.__ We have to be ready.”


There was such a look of conviction on His face.
In my heart I thanked the Lord for the Word that moved Him__for the nearness of Lord to this tender heart this one who seeks the Lord daily.


I turned, as he left out of my sight, and resumed what I was doing.


“Put your life where your mouth is.”


What?


“Put your life where your mouth is.”


Lord?


“You heard me.”


Lord, I feel Your love in this command__How have I neglected so great a salvation? __


“In earnest expectation__in apathy__in condoning passivity in yourself“__


Where has my passion gone, Lord?__“My First Love”


“The wilderness of waiting has driven you in the wind to barren places.__ you have forgotten the green pastures, and the springs of living waters that flowed through mountains high, and valleys low.”


Thank you for coming tonight and letting me see_ forever_ in the eyes of your son, my husband.


Thank you for letting me see the reality of faith that gives strength and hope and vision beyond today, and into the horizon of tomorrow.

Thank you for this life’s partner, my earthly lord, who loves me as you love the Church. Who shares his very souls desire of you, with all of his heart, as he loves his very self because of You.

Take this life Lord__NOW!__All of me Lord. I desire to live out all that my heart knows, and all that my mouth confesses. That You might be glorified__that You might be ministered unto in word and deed.


I give You praise, for Your listening ear. I give you praise for not turning away__EVER!__


I give you praise for seeing my needs. I give you praise for providing through answered prayer, the confidence and faith and joy of these blessings Lord.


I shall not want, because of You__You are my cup that runs over__the oil that runs down me unto joy unspeakable and full of glory!


I heard you Lord.

“Put my life where my mouth is.”

No comments: