Finally, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me – put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8-9

Thursday, March 12, 2009

THANK YOU LORD

Today began like a symphony Lord. The quiet hush just before the first wave of the conductors wand. The sun rose slowly from the east, like the curtain rising on a stage set to give life to the music.
I can’t tell you in words Lord how my heart swooned at the beauty of it all. The giant weeping willow swayed in the sun warmed breezes, in rythmn to the flight of birds, the rush of squirrels building nests and busily trying to find where and what they buried over the cold winter months. The turtledoves cooing in the one tone that made my heart ache with love.
I just wanted to say thank you Lord.
Thank you for being there in sight, in sound, and in the realization of how much joy you get out of giving all these blessings to your creation. I bless you Lord__I praise you__thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments: