Finally, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me – put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8-9

Friday, September 11, 2009

BREATHE ON ME HOLY SPIRIT!


Blessed Holy Spirit, because of you we are comforted and confident in our spirits that we need not fear.
You make known the "Beloved of our souls" that we may trust in Him and take delight in Him.
You fill us with faith that believes, by revealing Christ in us...and it is this faith that fears not...for His love casts out all fear.
It is Love that abides in us...Love that is not contrary, condemning or untrustworthy...it is not accusing or belittling...
this One who became obedient unto death and loved us more than His own glory...
Because of Love...not as the world knows love...but because of His unmerited love...I have peace of mind...rest from worldly expectations, and especially those that I have been relentless in demanding from myself, only to fail again and again...
My mind is sound in Him...it is at rest...it has found trust in what He desires for my life and from me...
Faith...Hope...and Love
Thank you Holy Spirit for revealing His Love.
Thank you for letting me walk in You, and the Word that ever guides the Way, the Truth and the Life before me................Breathe on me Holy Spirit!

No comments: