Finally, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me – put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8-9

Sunday, September 6, 2009


One of the most challenging things for me as a Christian...is to not give in to Satan's accusations.

Always...always is he ever there to discredit, discourage or try to make me believe that my God dis- approves of what I do or say for Him.


If the enemy of our souls can convince us that we are non effective...faithless...powerless.....pretenders. Then he will have effectively cut off our faith and confidence in the "Life Source" and "Life Force" of our spiritual being. It will stifle and neutralize the witness of our testimony...and the power that is in the Word that is spoken through us.
"Today! I choose! to believe in the keeping power of God's Spirit Word. By his promise...by his shed
blood...by His faith...I am his. I am bought and paid for...and willingly his servant...in what he would have me say... in word or tongue...in deed and truth.

No comments: