Finally, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me – put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8-9

Thursday, September 10, 2009





Lord...as I look from the inside out...You reveal yourself from the inside out of me.


You are the one abiding presence of my life....my daily bread.


Your very Word speaks in me...encouraging me in all my ways.


I'm lost without you Lord.


Thank you...Praise you!...for your Holy presence living in me.


May I never keep your Love Gifts to myself...Let me see the needs of others, and share with them all that you have given to me...pressed down and running over.


As I look out at a world that is desperate for you...more than ever let me share your heart, and pray the prayer of interceding...with groanings that cannot be uttered...yes, the groanings of Holy Spirit...the groan of eternal Love saying,


"Come walk with me, talk with me, let us reason together...let Me tell you of Life and Love and Joy unspeakable and full of glory!"...
Let Love abide.

No comments: