Finally, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me – put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8-9

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

GRACE COVENANT




Lord...All that I say...and all that I do...let it be through your covenant of grace to me.
Make all grace abound...so that all things at all times, will provide all that I need to abound in every good work.
You, yourself, have called me by grace...you restore my soul daily...you keep me as the apple of your eye...you make me strong, firm and steadfast...more than a conqueror...
You have declared unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you...my power is made perfect in your weakness."
Lord... let your power rest upon me by your grace...that I may shine the Light of your Truth in a dark and perishing generation...
This is my prayer...that your love will abound unto me more and more in knowledge of your wisdom, which rules in all righteousness from generation to generation in those who live to please you Lord...in faith, goodness, self-control, perseverance, and godliness...not as a work of the flesh...but the direct result of your Holy Spirit Word abiding in us by faith in your ALL SUFFICIENT GRACE COVENANT.





No comments: