Finally, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me – put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8-9

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

COVERED WITH YOUR LIGHT

I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh [himself] with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth [herself] with her jewels. (Isa. 61:10)
I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and [that] the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. (Rev.3:18)

MY LORD, BELOVED OF MY HEART...THOUGH YOU SPEAK NOT IN WORDS, YOUR EYES GUIDE ME IN MY APPROACH TO YOU...MY SOUL IS FILLED WITH THE SOUND OF RUSHING WATERS AND THE STILL SMALL VOICE THAT WHISPERS IN THE WIND OF YOUR HOLY SPIRIT. GROANINGS THAT CANNOT BE UTTERED FILL MY HEART TO ACHING FOR YOU...

THIS IS THE CRY OF THE BRIDE, THAT LONGS TO MAKE HERSELF READY...TO BE HOLY AND ACCEPTABLE UNTO YOU...FOR YOU ARE A HOLY GOD...AND HOW SHALL WE COME UNLESS YOU REFINE US, AND MAKE US READY...

LORD, SUBDUE ALL THAT IS WITHIN ME THAT WAGES WAR AGAINST YOUR SPIRIT...CRUSH ME TO POWDER...REFINE ME IN YOUR FIRE...THE FIRE THAT MY FLESH DREDS AND REBELS AGAINST IN DISOBEDIENCE...TEACH ME HOW TO FULLY SURRENDER MY WILL TO YOURS...

I TRUST YOUR WILL AND AUTHORITY, I TRUST YOUR LOVE...SEND YOUR SPIRIT TO REVEAL THE ALL-NESS OF YOU AND HOW EACH MEMBER OF YOUR BODY IS ONE...I LONG TO LOOSE SIGHT OF MY SEPARATE-NESS...AND I KNOW THAT IT IS YOUR LOVE THAT UNITES THE BODY AS ONE...FOR YOU ARE LOVE...

THOUGH I HAVE WRITTEN WHAT MY HEART FEELS...IT IS THE SILENT MOVINGS OF MY HEART AND MIND THAT YOU HEAR...EVEN THE PRAISES OF MY HEART...THANK YOU MY LORD FOR THE SOUNDS OF SILENCE...THANK YOU FOR COVERING MY NAKEDNESS...AND FOR EACH DAYS ANTICIPATION OF YOU, AS I AM BEING MADE READY TO PLEASE THE BELOVED OF MY SOUL.

No comments: