Finally, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me – put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8-9

Friday, April 9, 2010

FAITH IS THE SUBSTANCE OF THINGS NOT SEEN

Lord, I come to You this morning with so many needs

I am helpless, but to come and hold them up to Your

mercy and grace. I trust no other for the answers, except

that you use who ever You will as vessels to accomplish

all that is Your purpose and to Your glory.

I know that you hear the endless cries of humanity in a

way that we cannot...they are the same cries that led you

to the Cross...You have made away of escape...The Way of Love.

And still we are deaf and blind and naked in our shame.

May I kneel here next to you my Lord...will you give me Your

interceding heart...that I might know the Love that has come

to set the captives free?

Let this humble heart minister to You this morning Lord...hear

the prayers of the righteous who long for You...to worship You

and adore You...to give to you from those depths of our heart

which You have opened up, and sing glory, glory, glory, Lord

God Almighty. Worthy of all praise, and honor...worthy is the

Lamb."

No comments: