Finally, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me – put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8-9

Friday, April 30, 2010

I AM YOURS

Why is it that I find it wrong to accept the fact that I am, in Christ, a devine expression of the Father's Son in my life?

Jesus did not think it wrong to be equal with His Father...the Word says that the fullness of his Father dwelt in Him...

Lord, truly you are Lord...you have said that I may come boldly before you...as a child comes before a parent, as friends trust one another, as husband and wives are one...

I confess that You are Lord, that You are King of Kings, that You are my God. I am yours because you chose me to be, even before this world began...I can't explain the greatness of such love...or the grace that has attended me through your mercy, all the days of my life...but I desire to be free in all that you have called me to be...to be strong in my convictions and commitment to the testimony of Your great love concerning the mystery of the Gospel, in revealing who you are in relation to the eternal and everlasting Father.

May this tiny seed, one day grow into a mighty tree...Fill me with the consciousness of your own thoughts and words, for they are life, and wisdom and joy unspeakable...

Let my inspiration be of none but You...make me alert to the new possibilities of your height and depths...fill me with your passion..."even as the rain for the seed which is sown in the ground".....................Isaiah 30:23

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Que maravilha blogando bisavô hum! Deus te abençoe semper!