Finally, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me – put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8-9

Monday, April 12, 2010

I'M ALWAYS THERE


Beloved come aside
though storms may come and go
just quietly abide
with me, and you will know
that deep within your heart
I'm always there with you
You need not be afraid
The words I speak are true.

You are my prized possession
the price I paid for you
has sealed you as my treasure
My Sanctuary too

I come and go, just like the wind
you may not even know
I'll never leave you comfortless
Just breathe, and I will show
I'm closer than the breath you take
I'll always hear your call
and answer prayers you pray to me
no matter, big or small

I've come to sanctuary
within your very heart
don't doubt my love that takes delight
in what I can impart

I'll tell you things you never knew
but not to make you wise
for many think their wisdom
will take them to the skies

No, I share with no others
the wisdom only I
can trust to my beloved
my priceless blood bought prize.

Come walk with me beloved
along the narrow way
look not around at others
or grieve at what they say
for flesh and blood is not the answer
it always leads astray
for hearts are desperately wicked
I'm telling you this day

When you are prone to lean to hard
and not rely on me
I let you find out for yourself
that blind men cannot see.

Reach out now child, and take my hand
we'll leap to higher ground
where endless, glorious vistas
reverberate with sound

All Glory, Hallelujah!
All Glory, and amen!
The Lord our God triumphant
Is come, He reigns, within.

With rod and staff and two-edged sword
In me, oh can it be...?
My heart His Sanctuary
He rules inside of me....................

No comments: