Finally, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me – put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8-9

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

ONE OF THOSE DAYS LORD

BOY DOES THIS PICTURE CAPTURE HOW I FELT TODAY...

I'M REALLY SLOWING DOWN...AND MY ORGANIZATION SKILLS HAVE FLOWN THE COOP!

MADE A MASTER PIECE OF A LEMON MERINGUE PIE...THE KITCHEN LOOKED LIKE I BAKED EIGHT OF THEM...LOL

HOW DID I EVER RAISE KIDS?

LORD, THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND PATIENCE WITH THIS OLD LADY...FOR HELPING ME WHEN I FORGET SOMETHING THAT I TOLD MYSELF, JUST FIVE MINUTES BEFORE, THAT I WOULDN'T FORGET...I FEEL YOU BY MY SIDE...YOU'RE ALWAYS THERE...PATIENT AND EVER CONSOLING ME IN MY FRUSTRATIONS...I LOVE YOU LORD...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH....BE PRAISED, BE HONORED, BE GLORIFIED, IF YOU WILL, IN THIS SIMPLE BUT BLESSED VESSEL THAT IS SLOWLY BLOOMING WHERE I AM BECAUSE OF YOUR GREAT LOVE....................

No comments: